Monday, June 20, 2011

Welcome!

The fact that you are reading this indicates that you and I share a similar passion for exploiting software vulnerabilities. My primary intent with this blog is to motivate myself to learn new exploitation concepts and techniques. The blog will chronicle my feeble attempt to become moderately competent in exploiting software. By sharing what I've learned, my hope is that you will walk away having learned something useful as well. If through the course of my posting I happen to come up with something useful and innovative, great! If you find that I'm reinventing the wheel, so be it. Again, the purpose is to guide me along to my ultimate goal of becoming a legitimate security researcher.

My first official post will pertain to some brief research I did on memory leaks and the predictability of ASLR on Win32.